Why you should join:
Join us for an invite-only table talk facilitated by Dr. Jessica Jackson
, PhD, Licensed Psychologist and Clinical Strategy Manager, Mental Health Equity, Modern Health and Dr. Jessica Watrous
, PhD, Licensed Psychologist and Clinical and Scientific Affairs Liaison, Modern Health.
During these February discussions, we’ll dive into:
- The importance of well-being and why it’s important in the workplace
- The effects of mental health and stress on job performance and productivity
- How mental health benefits directly contribute to positive ROI
Seating will be capped at 10 guests to facilitate a meaningful discussion. These sessions are not recorded and participation is encouraged from all.
These private table talks will take place virtually on February 21st, 22nd and 23rd from 1-2 PM PT. To request your invitation and get more details, fill out the form.
Feedback from previous attendees (9.5/10):
- "Great experience and opportunity to connect with other HR industry leaders."
- "This is one of the best ways for health and wellbeing leaders across companies to share knowledge around mental health best practices."
- "Learned a lot of great ideas to incorporate."
- "Loved the collaborative thinking and open discussion - a great chance to be present and listen to new perspectives. intimate and personal to create meaningful thoughts on what more we might be able to do"